General Registration for Kaleidoscope Theatre for Young People’s Private Voice lessons with Anna Shill is now open.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
How To Register:
- Click the button below, you will be directed to a Voice Lesson Scheduler. Choose your desired instructor, and your desired class length (30 minutes, 45 minutes, 60 minutes). If you do not see any time options, it means that we are currently full.
- Choose your desired day of the week for classes.
- Choose your desired class time. Please note that this is only a request, and not a guarantee. Lesson times could shift 15-30 minutes in either direction to fill in any gaps in the schedule. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- Complete the required contact information.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation of receipt of your requested lesson time. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- Kaleidoscope will review and process all requests. Processing could take up to 5 business days. Once a Kaleidoscope staff member has confirmed your lesson time, a private link to complete your registration will be provided. To hold your lesson time, registration must be completed within 48 hours. After that time, your requested timeslot will be released.
Important: If there are no times available, it means that we are currently full. If this is the case, please register on the voice lesson waitlist.