Kaleidoscope Summer Outdoor Tour
The health, safety, and wellbeing of our artists, staff, and patrons is of the utmost importance.
- Masks are now optional in BC. To ensure everyone’s comfort, staff will be wearing our masks whenever actively assisting at tents or hosting guests, and we hope you’ll join us! At this time, we ask that you please wear a mask when you checking in and walking to and from your seats. Masks may be removed once seated.
- If you are feeling unwell on the morning of the performance please contact us to cancel your tickets or to arrange tickets for a future performance.
- To keep everyone feeling comfortable we ask that you and your group maintain physical distancing from others while in the audience seating area.
- Help yourself to a complimentary dose of hand sanitizer at any tent point on site.
- And please stay a respectful distance from anyone who is not in your party/household. We recommend the previously prescribed 2 meters.
PATRON and PERFORMANCE PROTOCOLS
- While Kaleidoscope’s Summer Tour is a free event, all patrons must pre-book and receive their spots online at kaleidoscope.bc.ca or in-person prior to the performance if space allows.
- All patrons will be provided information about KTYP’s safety measures and our policies restricting people exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 and people who have come into contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 from the event before arriving.
- Staff will be on hand to carefully monitor capacity and traffic flow.
- KTYP staff interacting with members of the public will wear face masks not only to reduce health risks, but also to serve as a visual reminder to the audience to take precautions. Hand sanitizer will be available for all Front of House staff and for Patrons.
- As the production takes place outdoors, patrons will not be required to wear a mask, but the practice is welcomed and encouraged.
- Messaging on event policies and procedures will be posted on site and through website, social media channels, KTYP’s ticket reservation site, emails, mobile apps, and signage.
- KTYP Audience Services Director will Include COVID-19 education and safety reminders where possible, including during the pre-show speech. The Audience Services Director will provide audience instruction prior to the show to emphasize changes and new expectations around audience behaviour, regular egress, emergency egress and washroom use.
- Seating areas will reflect an 8-foot distance between audience members. Every seating area will have open aisle access.
- The front row of the audience will be placed a minimum of 12 feet from the stage.
- There will be no concession or Food Service available for Patrons.
- This production does not feature any theatrical smoke or haze… just a singing Mosquito.
PLAYS & EVENTS
We acknowledge with respect the Lekwungen peoples on whose traditional territory Kaleidoscope works and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.